Music

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sunny day


Omg Finally I made it !
got the Werkudara City Tour Bus , it was quite fun.
I had to booked the ticket since sunday night for Wednesday trip.
It was two and half hours city tour trip crossed protocol streets.
But, I wasn't lucky enough because the roof wasn't opened, because It was a bright-sunny day. ugh
the ticket price wasn't expensive tho, it's IDR 20.000/person.
It's cute when you can actually grab leaves in the bus <:
Source: Google (forgot to take the pics)



Crossed Jl. Slamet Riyadi we met another city tour transportation
It's "Sepur Kluthuk Jaladara" , we hafta pay for IDR 150.000/person for it's ticket.
cost much right? hahahaha
maybe someday I'll get chance to ride it. Would be fun tho :D


In honor, Slamet Riyadi.
15 break in Jl. Slamet Riyadi (near Glodok, PGS)
The most unpleasant thing
Solo has it's own E.T. ? hahaha
Wouldn't it be fun if Someday I book the City Tour Bus for my Couple Photoshoot (?)
ok ok, don't take it too deep. Maybe just someday hahahaha. #foreveralone
I'm going back to Taman Dayu today :c
hiks, would miss this City so bad. Next year I wish I can take another city tour trip. Amen :D
How's your holiday? Share me yours xD

2 comments:

  1. Cuma mampir Glodok doang?
    Slamet Riyadi cakep btw #yaudahsih

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iye cuma Glodok, 15 menit cuma istirahat beli minum gitu doang :))

    ReplyDelete