Music

Thursday, September 6, 2012

When Classic Meets Pop


FINALLY I MADE IT !!
I made to see orchestra again after long time not watching it <3
Such a rare here.
I was on 5th Grade for first Orchestra Performance I attended
got sudden crush since then.

Ok, It was named Crossover, by Stradivari Orchestra was held in Grand City Ballroom 4th floor.
It was cheap, because it's started from IDR 100.000 for Regular ticket.

It was Osm, they weren't only play Classics but also some pops.
"Can Can Music, Contradanza, Volare, I'm Yours,  Final Countdown, I Will survive, etc"
20 songs were played, for the first 8 songs was Classic songs, the rest are pop

THE BEST SONG WAS .....
*drum rools*
ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE
seriously guys, my jaw was dropped during the song
I was like hypnotized ... So I didn't record it, ish too bad :c


Grand City Ballroom 4th Floor 
Grand City Ballroom 4th Floor Interior

Oh yeah, I went there with some fellas.
Meeting new people is fun you know
here are them c:

Aren't we looked so happy yet satisfied? c: #ChibiPose #Crazytime

From left to right Me, Mbak Hesti, Ruth, Mas Ivo, and ... Mr.Apparently-I-Forgot-His-Name sorry hehe c:


Me and @hzboy
Sorry don't bring much photos, because we're not allowed to take pics during the show.
You know cameras' sound is really disturbing ~_~
Anyway,
Brought you a video from the show, here it is c:


\
It's Smooth Criminal, sounds good? It's actually bit far from my expectation
I expected was it would be something better than Glee's.
Over all I rated this Orchestra 4 over 5 stars. Good job Stradivari Orchestra <3

love, 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment