Music

Monday, August 20, 2012

Solo, spirit of Java

Eid Mubarrak Everyone <3,




I'm sending love to all of you, personal also personal apologize from Solo. <3


Day first of Eid was rad, as I got to my granny house I went straight to Ngarsopuro.
My first footstep there was last year,
It amazed me I felt like no longer living in Indonesia nowdays,
I have no idea how much I like being there, walking along the pedestrian which is I rarely do because It's freaking hot in Surabaya to walk during the day. ~_~
hypnotized by the atmosphere, founded so many uniques things. Love it <3
From information I gathered most Solo's cultural events are being held there, because It's located in the protocol street (?) hahaha
Street Musics, Food Trucks, Hucklers.
they sell many things traditional toys, handycrafts, paintings, batiks, etc etc.

it's the back gate, it front gate looked better last year, but apparently I lost the photo




 One of the ornaments welcoming Eid Al Fitr

 Can you believe it? It's made from wooden waste xD

 Written made from Ubud,Bali. But we can find it here. I think the craftsman is from Bali

It's my cousin, with her new toy. Lovely aight?  ^^

Me? I'm the right one, Left is my sis, we bought some souvenirs

Having night shopping & bringing some kids never be that exciting because I have to home earlier, though I really wanted to spend the night sitting on the pedestrian and enjoy the music. :c

goin to spend my vacation on Solo travels to some tourism places, gon post more. xD

Have fun with your holiday fellas,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment